Check out “The Mircopolitan Journal”, a publication for the Wooster community
A Letter from Me:
The Wooster Blade is trying something new: “The Micropolitan Journal.” “The Micropolitan Journal” is a place for Woosterites to share their stories of the odd, fleeting moments that make Wooster special. Whether you are game side at Follis Field or Kinney Fields or street side on Main or Liberty, tell us your talk of the town. We want to hear the punchlines delivered by teachers, bus drivers, bosses, and co-workers; the funny phone conversations; the silly arguments you have had with your friends, parents, or kids; and, if you caught any funny or odd moments on your camera that you feel particularly represent Wooster or would only happen in Wooster, share those pictures. The Wooster Blade would love to hear and publish your stories and pictures that capture the ways of Wooster.
The Wooster Blade
1. Open to all ages
2. 25-200 words
3. The Wooster Blade is a high school newspaper that is read by members of the community, so please make sure your submissions are appropriate for all audiences.
4. You must have your first and last name along with your entry.
5. If your story includes real people, you must have permission from them to use their names.
6. Please give a brief title to your story or photograph.
7. Submit your entries over social media by tagging them or DMing them to any of The Wooster Blade’s social media (@thewoosterblade), or email them to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
What can be entered:
- Short stories
- Photographs (please include a couple sentences of context)
- Funny one-liners (please include context)